Wednesday, August 01, 2007

July Update & Photos

Today, I woke up to these charming little pics of our precious girl. She looks so happy & healthy. I LOVE IT!! Also, please note the bling on both wrists. She must have received these from her foster family. I think it so precious and it shows that they love her and care for her tremendously.

We have been back in PGN for 5 1/2 weeks. Our agency said we should get an update from the attorney either today or tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for our OUT!!!

This outfit is a Carter's 3 mth.







PS-Congrats to one of my pals on her OUT!! I am SO excited for you!!

15 comments:

Emily said...

How cute! Hopefully you will get good news from your attorney.

Sarah said...

Analise is just SO beautiful!!! I love her red thread bracelet (if that is what it is). I am praying for good news from your attorney this week!! Sounds like you are getting close to being able to go bring that baby girl home!!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Melissa said...

Oh, she does look happy, healthy, and oh so pretty! Praying for your PGN out!

Soltana said...

How cute is she!!!! I hop eyou hear some REALLY GOOD news with your update!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

OK...she cannot get any cuter! What a doll. I know you're dying to be with your baby. It's going to happen very soon here!!!! Praying for you.
Love ya!

nikki said...

She is just so precious!!!!
Praying your update brings you an OUT!!!!!

LouLou said...

Shannon,
She is such a doll! PRECIOUS! I just know you are near the end!!!!

Praying for you!

Alleen said...

Definitely a cutie patootie. Praying for good news.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Yeah!!!! New pictures! She is so cute!!!!! What a gorgeous smile!!!

I hope you get out of PGN very soon!!

Sharon

Candy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW PICS...Oh Doll Face I can't wait to hold you...Expecting you to call me with the news anyday now...Hugs

Kristin said...

Precious, precious!!!!

Love and hugs,
Kristin

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is way too cute!!!

Stacie said...

Analise is the sweetest little thing! She is absolutely adorable! I know you are SO past ready to get this girl home. I'm praying you get OUT of that PGN hole before you know it!

Here's for GREAT news!
Stacie

Angel said...

She looks so happy and precious! OHHHHH I HOPE I HEAR OUT SOON!:0) Angel

JuJu - said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!