Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Group Assignment

OK. So, I don't read boards or forums. Mainly, I just didn't know where to go to find them. I am a member of the yahoo group but only read some posts. I've really tried to stay away because if there is a rumor it will be spreading on the boards.

Anyway, we were resubmitted on June 25th. That was a Monday. So, there weren't any submissions on the 23rd or 24th. I have seen two outs for people submitted on the 21st.

Has anyone else seen any outs for submissions after June 21st???? We are SO SO SO close!!!! I know it!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't seen any yet and unfortunately I am addicted to checking the forums. I just know your turn is coming soon. I have been checking your blog a lot lately because I am really expecting to see your "out" post soon!

Anonymous said...

No, but I did hear that end of June resubmits were coming out!
Anon-
Baton Rouge

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sorry, I can't help you there. I don't read any of those boards.

Melissa said...

I keep checking your blog every day expecting to see that OUT post. I'm not sure what dates are supposedly being signed off now, but it does seem your turn should be very soon!

Anonymous said...

I think its coming today.

Jill said...

Praying that it comes TODAY! Jill

Barb said...

You are sooooo close. I just know it! We went in on 6/20 and out on 8/10.

It's gonna be a good week! :)