Friday, August 03, 2007

Baby Shower - Part 1

We took LOADS of pics at the shower last weekend. So many, in fact, I going to break down into three posts over the weekend. One each day!!! How fun is that?!?! Trust me, you will want to check back!! There will be pictures of me downing chocolate icing, me gagging on baby food and of course there will be pictures of Kya Blu too!!!

Part one will consist of pictures from Friday night. My MIL and I had a blast making cupcakes and made some memories to last a lifetime!! Thanks Linda!! Alright, here we go!

Here is the cupcake mix we used. It is called Sprinkles and you can buy it at Williams Sonoma. YUM-O!!


Here I am enjoying the leftover icing!! It was SO, SO, delicious!!

Here are the cupcakes and decorations from the shower!!




Here are the gifts that that the guests received. They were really cute...


This is my SIL, Katie. She did a wonderful job! Everything was perfect. Thanks Katie for all you hard work!! Analise will adore you!!

A little teaser for tomorrow!!! Stay tuned....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there... can't wait for the recap!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Corey said...

Ok teaser...I am guessing baby food tasting...Dress looks great!

Cameo said...

OH, I wish my baby shower would have lasted longer. Like a month or so!!! Glad to hear you had a great time at yours!!!! Don't baby showers ROCK??? And yes, you look GREAT in your dress!!! Is that the one that is a 14??? You kick ASS!

Melissa said...

Your little red dress looks great! You should be so proud of yourself. I can't wait to see more pics from the shower!

Alleen said...

Looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The table is gorgeous.