Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Time Sure Does Fly

Today we are filling out UPDATED adoption paperwork. Our homestudy and background checks expire mid October. It's hard to believe that we have been at this for almost a year now!! WOW!!

I really have enjoyed the whole process. Every step is exciting/different and sometimes you have to keep your chin up and keep smiling. I look forward to the end result....

Seeing this face



In this space




Just as all the children who came home before her and all the children who will come home after her, she WILL come home!! We have a promise from our Father.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

11 comments:

Lori said...

Amen Sista!! Love the room and the new page look!!

Analise? Adorable as EVA!!

nikki said...

Yes she will come home, and then time will really fly. I just love love love Analise's room. She will look so cute sleeping in that crib!!

veggiemom said...

Hey,
I saw your comment on Cheri's blog. I'm here too. Would love to get together some time. We're going to the Utica Square concert tomorrow night if you'd like to meet us. Email me at kerrivandiver @ sbcglobal . net

Kerri and Ruby

Sarah said...

I hope that Analise is home soon! We can't wait to see her in her awesome nursery either!!!

LOVE the new blog look!!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

LouLou said...

Shannon,
I love your attitude and I love you! I am so glad God sent you to me! You are a fantastic woman, and your new pic is GORGEOUS!

love you!

Courtney said...

Keep being positive. I LOVE the new header.. How did you do that ? Hang in there. Courtney

Farrah said...

You are so right SHE WILL COME HOME. And who ever know's when but it is in GODS hands and we get the best end result possible.

I love her room!

JuJu - said...

Preach it sistah!

Gail said...

Praise God!!
He never changes!!
Gail

jajbs said...

Stalking for that OUT post! You have been SO faithful and encouraging in this process-- your BLESSING is coming SOON!!!! We are praying....


Love the new header!

Amanda

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

She is so adorable!!! I hope your update comes soon!!!

Sharon