Saturday, August 04, 2007

We Interrupt the Regulary Scheduled Post......

....to bring you this hilarious photo of my nephews!!!

Hi Devin & Derek!!!!



This pic is hilarious for many reasons.

My brother and I, when we were little, LOVED WWF wrestling!! My Dad would take us all to the matches when they close to where we lived. Oh, the memories!! I once was so excited that I got to touch the arm of Magnum TA!! He was wonderful!!

My parents, at one match, misplaced my brother and I. They looked towards the wrestling ring and there we were standing ringside beating on the mat!!! LOL!!!

My sister, Annie, HATED going to matches when they were in town. She would sit with a coat over her head so nothing would get in her hair!! You know-food, beer, spit, etc..

These are her boys!! The ones on the left and right! She is having to relive all the memories!! She just took them to a WWF match!!! I just LOVE the irony!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sure Annie said she would never go to another wrestling match and her kids would never watch that stuff! So are you jealous that they got to go?

Soltana said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! I loved WWF too!!!!

They looked too cute...looks like they had alot of fun!!!