Monday, August 06, 2007

Baby Shower - Part 2

OK, so here are some more FUN pics from the baby shower. My, SIL decided to play the, "Guess the Baby Food Game". Oh, how wonderful it was to taste the grandeur of baby food.

First Taste of Chicken & Broccoli, I think



Reaction to Chicken & Broccoli, dry heaves



Full on Belly Laugh. Laughing at myself for dry heaving at my own baby shower



Grandma tasting the food



Aunt Jodi & Cousin Laura




Of course, we couldn't have the baby shower without a Guat Tot in attendance!

Kya, Shannon, Candy & Kya's Nana

Nana made Analise the COOLEST pillowcase dress EVAH!! Pics of that tomorrow


7 comments:

Alleen said...

hahahahaha! Dry heaves..... I love that look on grandma's face!!!

Emily said...

Just thinking about the smell of chicken baby food makes me want to dry heave!

Anonymous said...

The photos from your shower are great! I've enjoyed looking at your blog and your little Analise is beautiful! Look forward to reading more about your adoption journey.

Warmly,

Your Secret Blog Pal! :-)

Farrah said...

No Bananas huh all nasty baby food..No wonder Madisyn never really cared for it.

You guys faces are priceless.

Melissa said...

just the smell of that chicken/broccoli stuff could make me gag...but I do kind of like the peaches, apricots, and plums!

Candy said...

Oh girl Love the pics...but man I really need to get my ROOTS COLORED...FOR REAL DO!!! So you see that stripe down the middle of my head...Hugs

Angel said...

HOW COOL that you got to have the FAMOUS Kya Blu in attendance!!! :0)Oh gosh. I've tried baby food and it is not all that. Blech. You're a brave woman. Angel