Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pick a Word - Any Word (Answer to the funny pic)

Did you ever play this game growing up?!?! I did and I love it!! You have a group sit in a circle and one person starts with one word, any word. The next person has to say the first thing that comes to mind within a few seconds. If they don't, they are out. I use to win this game-ALOT!!! It may come from the fact that my mind moves really fast and I love being creative!!!



I said all of that in order for you to understand how I got the funny pic from yesterday...

It all started by me hanging a mirror in the right place next to one of the dressers so that I will be able to see the crib when my back is turned. I then realized that if I take a picture just in the right way it looks like I am in the wall. And if I put my hand just right in the photo it looks like I am on BOTH sides. So, there you go...and yes I will share all of the pics because I'm not embarassed and I think they are hilarious.

This is one of my characteristics that I want Analise to pick up. No matter how old you get or how serious other people are - there is always time for a good laugh!!! That reminds me - one of the first times my husband and I met, I was telling the story about how my Grandpa taught me to kill chickens. I know that doesn't read very humorously but you haven't HEARD me tell the story.

Here are the pics-use them as a laughing mechanism at your leisure.




PS- HUGE SHOUT OUT to Ginger & Maya on their PINK slip!!! CONGRATS!!

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Those are way too funny. Thanks for the shout out.

LouLou said...

Shannon!
You are too funny!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pics!!!!!!!

Soltana said...

You are too funny!!! I love the Mirra..as Holly says :)

Anonymous said...

I grew up on a farm & helped my dad pluck the feathers off the chickens!! I would LOVE to hear your story, as gross as that sounds!! Debbie

Gail said...

You are hilarious!! I do hope your daughter is blessed with you wonderful sense of humor.
Gail

Alleen said...

hee hee. You're going to be an AWESOME mom!!!

Jenny and Matt said...

Haha!
Analise has no idea the fun that is in store.....