Thursday, July 26, 2007

That's What Friends Are For.....

....to hang out with you on your birthday and keep up the old traditions!! My best friend is Amanda!! She truly is the one person, other than my husband, that I can let it all hang out in front of. You know, the one who knows all the inside jokes, the one who knows when you're at the breaking point, you know, that friend. If you don't have one of these-get one fast!!!



Anyway we went for my birthday, the 13th, for dinner and a movie. Of course, we went to see Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix!! This is a tradition we have each other. You ALWAYS go to the Harry Postter movies TOGETHER!! We even made shirts one year!! Man, we are SO ROCKIN'. We decided to forgo the shirts this year!




We got there an HOUR early for the IMAX/3D version of the movie. There were probably 100 people in front of us!! BUT, we ended up getting seats right in the middle and half way up!! It rocked-even though "I" had to sit by the man who thought he was Harry Potter incarnate!!LOL!!!



We had a fabulous time and I couldn't have had a more "fantasticker" time with my BEST BUD!! LOVE YOU "patty".

10 comments:

Alleen said...

HAHAHA! I LOVE that last pic!! You do look like two peas in a pod.

My best friend doesn't live here unfortunately..... We do try to get together twice a year though.

Lori said...

Best friends are awesome!! Mine lives half way across the State of MN, but we do keep in touch!

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like it was a good one!!

Farrah said...

Hey at least they have upgraded the glasses since my last 3-D show..Which was sadly probally 16 years ago....SAD :(

You girlies are one of a kind

Anonymous said...

so you're saying that all these years you've been holding back and NOT letting it all hang out...wow!!!! I'm sad to say that I've been missing out. :)

Love you lots, happy birthday! (late again.)

Natalie said...

You two are smokin' hot in those 3D glasses!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like sooooo much fun!!!

Soltana said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!

Love the pics!!!

Kerry said...

Y'all even look alike. I thought that first pic was YOU at first!

Cameo said...

I have one of those and her name is Amanda too! Aren't Amanda's the BEST????

Crystal said...

awww Shannon --girlfriends are just the best!!!!!!!!! You two are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping your poison ivy went away!!!! hugs to you!!!