Sunday, July 22, 2007

Baby Shower Invitations-EDITED

My baby shower is Saturday, the 28th. I am excited beyond words!! I can hardly wait!! I wanted to share the shower invitation's with you all becasue they are so AWESOME!!! Thanks Katie!!





Oh, I received a special early gift from Mother Nature!!! I nice big chunk of Poison Ivy on the right side of my face, my arms and sides. How do I get myself into these situations. WARNING: Picture below may be frightening to small children. LOL!! Everyone, please pray this heals up BEFORE the shower!!! Not so LOL!!!


EDITED TO ADD:
I went to the ER today for a shot. It was starting to spread to my right eye. Crisis averted - the itching and welts are starting to go away!! PTL!!!

15 comments:

A said...

Will pray your poison ivy clears up!

Love the invitations.

Melissa said...

Those shower invitations are awesome! Someone is very creative.

I hope your poison ivy clears up soon. I've never had it but I've heard it is awful!

Alleen said...

Cute invitation idea!!!

Sorry about the poison ivy. On your face - ouch!! I've never had it, thank goodness.

Emily said...

What a cute invitation! I can't wait to see all of the great gifts Analise gets!

LouLou said...

That invitation is pure genius!!! I love it!!! I know you are so excited about your shower. Mine was the weekend after our PGN kickout. It helped me focus on the fact that Anne Pearce was coming home!

Lori said...

Invitations are cool!!

I will pray for healing of your face, arms, etc. PI is nasty!!

JuJu - said...

coolest invitaions I have EVAH seen:)

Praying for you poison:)

Bekah said...

those are the cutest invitations EVAH! Praying your face clears up...bummer!

Soltana said...

LOVE those invites... I'll have to keep those in mind if I ever do a party... for a client...

SOOO SORRY about the PI.... Hope it's better by the weekend...

Can you email me your address again... Cerah ate the return label I had..She must have been hungry :)

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Very cute invitation! Sorry about the poison ivy...hope it clears up fast.

Enjoy your shower and I can't wait to see the finished nursery.

Sharon

Sarah said...

What a great idea for Shower Invitations! Enjoy your baby shower!! Hope the poison ivy clears quickly... poor thing!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Natalie said...

Girlfriend...how does one get poison ivy on their face??!!!! Hope it heals quickly!

Way cute invitations...very creative! Can't wait to hear more about the shower!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That sure does look itchy. I will pray that it goes away.

Great invitations!!!

nikki said...

Those invitations are great.
Glad you went to the ER, can't wait to see pictures from the shower!!!

Angel said...

THOSE ARE SUCH COOL INVITATIONS! :0) Angel