Monday, July 16, 2007

Nursery News & HUGE Thank You!!

The news of the previo has sunk in and I can finally tolerate reading the forums and their "oh so happy, happy, joy, joy news of everyones 8 week miraculous outs". Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy for these people and am happy their babies are OUT!!

On to bigger and better things!!! Today our crib FINALLY arrived via FedEx. Please note, we will from here on out use UPS if available.....and that's all I have to say about that. The crib is OH SO BEAUTIFUL and we were are putting it together this afternoon!! Here are a couple of picks.




Last weekend, we were in Ft. Worth,TX for the American Paint Horse World Show (apologies to those who live there for not calling). We had a FANTASTIC time because you know that everything is bigger and better in Texas!!! I will post more on the vacation later.

While I was there I made several purchases for the nursery decor!!! Here they are in all of their splendor!!! I absolutely LOVE every piece. We also ordered a black and white paint horse to hang in the room.




Analise also wants to send a BIG OKLAHOMA THANK YOU to Melissa and Sunbeam for the wonderful Cleo the Cowgirl toy and her first pair of PINK cowgirl boots! She will undoubtedly get tons of use from both!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

So adorable! Can't wait to see the room complete!!

Soltana said...

LOVE it..and I LOVE the boots!!! Soo cute... I prefer ups too!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I can't wait to see the finished nursery. Love the boots!!!

Kristin said...

Shannon,

We're right with you on the 8-week kick-out....it stinks. But, please know that you're not alone. It's refreshing to know that our agency is upright and honest though, isn't it?

Have a wonderful week!!

Love you!
Kristin

Sarah said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the crib and the decorations!! Can't wait to see the finished nursery and even more, the nursery with the beautiful baby in it!!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Crystal said...

Hey you!!! I love love love this!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!!! I am a checkin your blog girl--it is going to be soon that OUT is going to be soon I just know it --previo shmevio she is coming home soon and our Lord and Savior will be glorified!!!!!!!!!!!

JuJu - said...

I have to get those boots in my size:)

Julia:):):):):):):):)

Alleen said...

She is going to have the cutest cowgirl room EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!