Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend In Review

SATURDAY - We celebrated Grandpa's 86th birthday and my BIL's birthday. Of course, we had a great time hangin' with the FAM!!

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!


Happy Birthday Steve!! Holdin' the Bag-o-Fun, you know you're part of the family if you get your gift in this bag!!



SUNDAY - DH & I did "man" work. We cut down trees throughout out our property. I had an AWESOME time. REALLY! I love to get out and work outside...

Haulin' branches to put in the wood chipper.



My FIRST use of the chainsaw!!! Notice the tree he picked out for me!!TINY!!


My reaction after the experience....over way to soon!!! I love power tools!!




Self Portrait-Titled

We Love Being Together

11 comments:

Farrah said...

How Sweet is that...Get that stuff done now, Because in a few weeks when Annalise comes home, You won't have time for that stuff! Trust me....

Anonymous said...

Wow- you really know how to have fun!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.:-)

~sbp

Jill said...

Your smiles say it all... L-O-V-E! Sweet!

Hopefully your blog reads O-U-T SOOOOOON!

Anonymous said...

I would say you enjoyed the "man" work!!
Falisha

Soltana said...

How cute is Grandpa!!!

Happy birthday!!!

Look at you doing that work!!! You go miss thang!!!

Kerry said...

Be honest. You were pretending that was Barrios' head, weren't you??????

JuJu - said...

Kerry - bahabahabahabahabahaba!!!!

Lori said...

That is so cool!

JuJu - said...

OK - so you wanted pics - go check them out:)

Anonymous said...

Your BIL, Steve, is SO cute!!!

Alleen said...

Gotta love a girl and her power tools !!!!