Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Passing the PGN Wait...with Candy & Kya Blu

The past week has been a whirlwind and I have lots of pics. But we will start with today and work our way back after this post.

I want to say thanks to Candy for sharing her blessing, Kya Blu, so openly. She has been a godsend in this process and was the first person to talk one on one with me about the reality of International Adoption. She willingly lets me hug and spoil Kya whenever I am with them. Candy, I appreciate you SO MUCH!! I truly value our adoption bond!!! You are my adoption Big Sister!!!

It was a rainy day in T-Town but we didn't let that keep us down!! First, of course, we headed to Kathleen's Kids for some retail therapy. I took several outfits there to have matching bows made for Analise. Here is our time there recapped by Kya Blu!!


Let me show you how that works..



Get a REALLY good grip, then.....



...toss me in the air like you just don't care!!!



I feel so UPLIFTED now



I'm not big enough for Polly Pockets?? What else can we do??



I know it's raining, Mommy, but do I really have to try this on?!?!



Oh, how I wish they would take this off...



Much better!! Chillin' at The Cheescake Factory!!!



I sure wish Analise was here. She could sit IN the chair while I sit UNDER the chair!COME ON, BARRIOS!!



That's it!! I am goin' to get her!! Later!!

11 comments:

Courtney said...

yeah.......how fun. what a great day. glad you are keeping yourself busy.courtney

Sarah said...

How fun!! And, I can't believe that Candy found the frog raincoat and umbrella to go with the frog boots that Sophie found at Target!! May have to have her bring a raincoat down to Guatoberfest with her next month!!

What a fun day of baby accessory training you had, Shannon!! Analise will enjoy all this breaking in of her mommy!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Candy said...

Ok girl YOU TOTALLY BEAT me to pictures again...but you can count on me posting your big Cheesecake Factory BIG BREAK...in a few days. Girl we always have a BLAST with you and I know you are going to be an AWESOME mom because you are already an AWESOME Aunt to Miss Kya. Thanks so much for helping out with her so much today. Oh by the way I think that in the picture below AJ is saying..."WHAT THE HAY...Mommy, Candy and Kya Blu are going to Cheesecake Factory with out me...WHAT THE HAY they had Cheesecake with hot fudge sauce with out me too...WHAT THE HAY Hay is for horses but this is a bunch of Manure keeping me down here so long I hear Cheesecake Factory calling my name!!!

Also Love you new header too!!! PLEASE COME BACK for a Slumber party soon...you got that Adoption Addict Retail Thearpy Soal Sister...LOL

Love ya Candy and your little HAM Kya Blu

JuJu - said...

So glad you have her for support- she is a gem:)

You look great girl!!!!! I am praying for your case and for the three of you:)

Julia:)

Jill said...

Love the new header! Praying for great news for you SOON!

Alleen said...

Too cute for words!!!!

Lori said...

Cute Cute Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun day! Linsey has that very same shirt she was wearing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great weekend passing the time waiting to hear our PGN out! I love the pics! :-) Oh, and the Cheesecake Factory too!

SBP

Farrah said...

How sweet, and what alot of fun ya'll had...I can't wait to hear good PGN news from u

Melissa said...

Looks like a great day! That frog raincoat is too cute!