Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Crazy Eyes and Much Needed Therapy

Yesterday, I spent the day with Analise's future MIL, Candy. While she finished up paperwork for Guat #2 I played with Kya and then notarized ALL her paperwork!!! Of course we then had to go to lunch and "therapy". Please see pics below!!!

We all had the CRAZY EYES because we were SO HUNGRY!!




Kya was excited when she found we were headed to Babies R Us next!!




While we were at BRU, we realized at this moment we may need therapy!! We will go from 1 to 3 kids within the next year!!YEAH!!
<



Kya did this for 2 of the 3 hours we were at BRU! SERIOUSLY!!! We were there for almost 3 HOURS!!!


Ahhh....the fruits of our labor. WHAT A BLAST!!!



LOVE YA GIRLS!!!

9 comments:

Soltana said...

SOOO much fun!!! Looks like it was a blast!!! Love the mask pics..you guys are too much!!

LOVE shopping when the little ones are asleep even better!!!

Kerry said...

Did either of you shopaholics realize that Kya was missing a shoe? Teeheee!

I've spent hours in BRU myself.

Shannon said...

We couldn't find her shoe for the longest time. Then we realized she was sitting on it!!! HA!!

Courtney said...

3 hours...girl,what did you buy ?
Courtney

Melissa said...

I can shop with the best of them, but I don't think I've ever spent 3 hours in one store! It sounds like you guys always have a blast when you are together.

JuJu - said...

I am praying for you and for a good report soon - just wanted you to know that tonight:)

JUlia:)

Alleen said...

I can't believe Kya slept that long in the stroller. Those days are LOOOONG gone for me sadly.

Candy said...

I am cracking up at this post and then at the comments...Kerry's was too funny about the missing SHOE...Oh girl I started packing tonight...much needed prayer...please lord let this stuff all fit in my suitcases...hehe...we love ya girly and we really had a BLAST too!

Katie said...

Good thing she has you to help her through this CHAOS !!! Looks like a blast !!!