Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tidbit Tuesday

This is how I roll...a weekend full of a flurry of excitement. Not really, but I had a good time!!!

Saturday: Softball Tournament


Me & my buddy, Falisha, before the tourney. We had a blast!!



After the tourney. Not really, but this is how we felt!!



Falisha sporting her diamond hoops for the occasion!LOL!!



Me, laughing at her for wearing all of her jewelry!That's how she rolls!



Falisha, thanks for the good times!! It felt GREAT to focus on something other than the adoption for a couple of days!! You're the BEST!!


Sunday: Day full of weedeating!! YUCK!!


Yes, I took this picture just so I could post. I know I am DORK!! And, I even look like one in those socks!! Whatever works, right?!?!



PS-Millie wanted to be included in today's post. Hence her appearance in the last photo.

PGN News....I called today, we are with the 2nd reviewer. For the family, there are basically 3 levels of PGN and we are on the 2nd level.

11 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Love the last picture!!!

Alleen said...

hee hee. only you.... though I admit most of the time, I'm thinking of whether I can blog something.....

Praying you sail through the rest of PGN and get the heck OUT.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Love the socks! :)

I am praying that you get your out call this week!!!!

Andrea

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

The paparazzi will never notice you in that outfit!!

I am glad you are on the 2nd reviewer. That's a good sign! Did you have to call PGN yourself?
I hope we both get an out very soon!!

Farrah said...

I never know what to blog about anymore...Same stuff happens here everyday and I'm afraid I will bore people.

Anyhoo I hope you are out soon!

Corey said...

I pass the out torch on to you!

Melissa said...

I'm praying you'll get onto Barrios' desk and then signed out very soon! Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Lori said...

Ooooo praying for that last reviewer and PGN out for good!!!

Soltana said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!!

Derek loves his socks like that too!!! He wore them to school today!!!

You're too funny!!!

Greta news on the PGN front!!! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Terry said...

Awesome PGN news! Hoping you move on the the 3rd soon and OUTTA THERE in no time!

Cute pictures! I have a lab named Millie, too. And you're not alone girl....I think all bloggers take pics just to blog. I know I do!

Terry

Jill said...

We are on the 2nd reviewer's desk toooooo!!!! That will be so fun to be out at the same time! Here is wishing you a speedy out!!!

Jill