Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do you know where Toby Keith lives????

You don't? I DO!!!

Today, I went to pick up horse feed in Norman. Well, while I was there the owner just happened to mention that Toby Keith buys his feed here too. TOTALLY name dropping!! Then he goes on to explain that Toby Keith is his neighbor!!! I said, "So, is he a friendly neighbor?" He goes, "Oh, yeah, really nice guy. He just lives right around the corner. You can't miss it."

Of course, I knew I had to hunt it down so I could blog about it!! HA!! The house was beautiful, well what I could see of it. It didn't seem overtly fancy or over the top. Just a great big piece of land with lots of fencing and horse pens. Sounds like my place except mine is a whole lot SMALLER!!



Get this!! While I was performing my best papparrazzi there was a huge black truck pull into the front gate. Do you think it might have been Toby?!?! Maybe!!! I saw the tour bus so he must be home.

He is a pretty laid back celeb though. He attends just about all the Sooner games and he frequents his OKC hot spot, HERE, pretty frequently.

Well, that's my excitement for the day. If you don't know who Toby Keith is then go HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey shannon i love toby keiths house and i love to hear him sing way to go sister sounds like something i would do. or mom chasing the fire trucks lol!!!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like a pretty exciting day to me.

. said...

Oh, my goodness! You were just down the road from me!

I live near Moore and found you thru Kya & Candy's blog, and have been watching and praying for you guys and Analise.

If you ever want to chat, just lemme know. I love to go shopping, too, just like Candy but I don't have a Kya. My girls are almost all grown up now as they are teens.

My nephew is from Guat, that's how I found Candy, thru that connection.

TTYL

Becky in S. OKC/Moore area

Soltana said...

Girl I'm gonna come visit and we can stalk his house together!!!!

JUST KIDDING...don't need the FBI hunting me down :)

Have a great weekend... :)
HUGS from VA

Jill said...

I can just picture you in a week sitting in your camp chair with your cooler and snacks waiting for him to drive by! lol! Cool!

Farrah said...

OMG, I would so have to sit there until I seen him...He is soo HOT!!!
And not to mention he can sing.
HOW AWESOME.