Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bow News is Good News

I've recently started trying my hand at making bows. I never thought I would be one of "those" Mommies who always has a bow on her kids head!! Alas, I am joining the ranks of the "bow heads".

So far, I have the bow part figured out but I can't decide on what clip or barrette to use. I have some bows I bought from this place and they work great. I'm not trying to make knock offs I just would like to know what type of clip it is and where they get it!!! I can't find them anywhere!! If anyone knows, please share the info!!

Here are my first attempts at the "BOWNANZA"!!!







Next on my to do/figure out is the korker bow. I have directions, now I just have to give it a whirl....

14 comments:

Katie said...

WOW -- good job !!!

Jenny and Matt said...

Wow - those look great!

LouLou said...

Look at you!!!!! What a fabulous job! I SHOULD practice myself...I will be calling for pointers!

love you!

Anonymous said...

These are excellent! I wouldn't have the talent! :-)

SBP

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great job!!! Now, will you be selling these cute bows. Maya only has 200, she could use a few more.

Alleen said...

Awesome!! You should think about selling them!! I'd buy them if only Gabriella would keep them in! I have all of hers hanging on her nice bow holder just waiting for that day....

Terry said...

SO CUTE!!! I'd buy them, too...if I had a girl. Good job! :)

Terry

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Awesome job!! I might have to get some tips from you.

We called PGN today and when the man answered my husband said "Habla Ingles?", he said "No", click. Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow.

Hope you get good news soon!!

Sharon

Courtney said...

Shannon,that is awesome. i did not know you were doing that. what a great job. they look so professional. keep up the good work. courtney

Sarah said...

A girl can never have enough bows! Great job, mommy!!

Sarah

Jenn said...

Cute bows! I love them! Good job!

Lori said...

Awesome job!! They look fabulous!! So when does your online store open up??!!

Anonymous said...

Those look great. So much talent!!!
Make her wear them as long as she will. My baby girl hates them and will only wear them for a picture now. I have about 100 from Sam Moon.
Falisha

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Hey, thanks so much for the comment. I check your blog all the time too!! Can't wait to see the big OUT and that precious baby home with you!!
By the way, LOVE the bows!! I have also started making some too, I will have to post some pics when I get a chance!!

Hugs-April