Monday, September 10, 2007

Poo Poo Paper.....A Post On Poo


Don't you just LOVE the title?? It has meaning-trust me. If you go here, Elephant Poo Paper, you will find a plethora of poo induced paper products. I find this QUITE hilarious & inventive. It is great for the environment and you get to laugh when you say, "Poo Poo Paper".

I found the description for one of the products quite appealing to me. It goes something like this, "Treat yourself or a friend to this stylish notebook which is crafted from hand made paper recycled from elephant poo. They're fun, natural and completely odourless".

Here are my questions:

Do I really want to TREAT myself to a pile of paper elephant poo? No, but I think it would be a GREAT Christmas gift!!

Who gets to do the "crafted from hand made paper recycled from poo". This is HAND MADE people!!! At least you could tell people you gift it to that is hand made....

Did they really have to qualify that it is odourless? Maybe, someone thought it was a scratch "n" sniff paper product.

PS-You can also get blue and pink POO frames to put pictures of your children in too! LOVE IT!!!

PSS-You can also get it in this color, BARK Brown. LOL!!! LOL!!!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

HA! That is too funny! What would make someone even think of the idea to recycle elephant poo into paper in the first place! That is quite the imagination!

I talked to Amy Bottomly the other day and she told me to check out your blog. We are in OKC. Maybe we should hook up one of these days.

Candy said...

Yup It is now confirmend along with that last KO you have LOST IT...LOL...no really that is FUNNY and I DON"T want that for Christmas...NO WAY!!!

Soltana said...

SO FUNNY!!!! I can't believe that!!! I think I'm gonna have to get someone that.... :)

Kerry said...

Oh my. I just have so many questions running through my head about that!

What will they think of next???!!!

Bekah said...

Shannon, I own some poo poo paper and it is beautiful...really. My mother-in-law got it for me when she was in Africa. It is stationary with matching envelopes and it is so pretty that I save it for super special people on super special occasions. :) It is hilarious but you gotta love it. God bless the people that make it!

Stacie said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Have a great day!
Stacie

Alleen said...

um, yeah......

Emily said...

That's interesting! I love your creativity in your blogs! Great way to pass the time in PGN land, too!

SBP

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Gotta love it!! Saving a tree one poop at a time.

If we can't visit our girls maybe we can go visit Barrios! I am sure he would like two lovely assistants to help him approve files.

Sharon

Melissa said...

I think the poo poo paper would make a lovely WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT!

Natalie said...

Just one question...HOW THE HECK DID YOU FIND THIS STUFF?!!!! LOL!!!

Lori said...

Ha ha ha ... That is funny, but now I don't want to ever order the Pu Pu Platter at my favorite Chinese restaurant!!

Kristin said...

You have got to be kidding me!! One of my favorite obsessions in life is paper...I LOVE LOVE LOVE paper--not just any old paper, but beautiful, wonderful paper! In fact, in my previous career as an art director, I worked with paper all day...even went on my dream work trip--a tour of a paper mill!!!! So, when I read your post I was ROLLING OVER in laughter!!! I WILL forward this onto my design friends...it's so unbelievable!!!

Love ya, Shannon!!!
Kristin