Sunday, June 03, 2007

What's the "J"?? - HINT has been added below...


I have had a few people ask me what the "J" stands for in AJ. So, allow me to explain.

You know, I never realized how hard it would be to pick a name. We talked and talked about it until we were sick of talking about it. I would pick one and like it but DH wouldn't like the name. He would pick one but I didn't like it!! Oh, the turmoil....

We knew that we both like the name Ana (with one "n" because latin cultures spell it that way). We also knew that we liked the name Elise. When we said them together, "Ana Elise" it just didn't sound right. Then the light bulb went off - Analise. Hence the first name of our baby girl.

Well, that is solved. Oh wait!! Now we have to find a middle name.

The first middle name we chose was Brook. We thought we had the perfect two names!! Then I realized her initials would A.B.M. I didn't find it appropriate to have our childs initials include BM. LOL!!! So, we had to think of something else.

We decided to give her a middle name that would give her a permanent link to her homeland. Can anyone guess what it is?? You already know it starts with "J".

PS-If I have told you or if you are family let everyone else guess!!

EDITED TO ADD:
Hint #1 - If you stay at the Marriott you will see the name there in the lobby.

16 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Okay, this is not fair. You are killing me. I also had problems with Maya's middle name. I wanted to put her BM name some where but I also wanted Grace. So, I will reveal it soon.

Natalie said...

Hummmm...I have no clue! More hints please. The sad thing is...you've probably already told me ;)

Cameo said...

stumped. Answer please!

Bekah said...

I am brain dead this morning...I can't think of any names that start with a J except for Jennifer so I guess that's my guess. :)

Soltana said...

I have NO clue... Tell us already :)

Emily said...

When I first saw the "J" I was thinking Joy, but that doesn't really have a tie to Guatemala so I'm stumped too!

Melissa said...

I don't know! I don't have a reasonable guess either!

Unknown said...

I don't even know what "DH" stands for, so I am waaaay behind the curve. Do tell!

Stacie said...

Hmmmm...I have no idea! I am dying to know what it is though! I can't even guess anything. Do tell!

Stacie

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Juanita?

Gail said...

How about Josefina? Jose is for a boy.
Gail

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krystal said...

Hey, I just clicked over here from the Crew's blog, and I am cracking up! I call dd by her initials, but not ds -- Brayden Mynor :)

Unknown said...

Juanita? Jessica? Java?

Melissa said...

Okay, I still don't know, and I haven't been to the Marriott yet to know what it says in the lobby.

Gail said...

That's not fair!! Some of us haven't been to the Marriot there . . . yet. Give another clue.
Gail