Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now


My Dyson Vacuum
I debated on whether to get this one or the Dyson Animal Vacuum. This one is great and does a fantastic job picking up the cat and dog hair. No need to pay the extra $75 for the animal vac.

This vacuum has a quick release and is the first vacuum that I have ever owned that doesn't spread hair or dirt when you empty the container!!! I LOVE IT!!!







My Mule & Mower

This is our Mule. Our Kawasaki Mule. We use this thing for everything!! We have several hitches that fit the Mule for our trailer, arena drag and mower. It is also VERY convenient for hauling the horse tack when we are getting to go ride!!

The mower we just got can be attached to the mule and has a 60 inch deck!! AWESOME!! It makes mowing 15 acres so much easier!! PS-Found out this evening that it will chop up a 4 ft. snake into about 4 pieces!! I know that's gross but the only good snake is a DEAD snake!!





My IPOD

I use this thing ALL the time!!! I use it when I workout. I use it when I clean the house. I use it when I mow the grass. I used it to watch movies on the flight to Guatemala. I used it to play music for Analise. See what I mean!!! I use it all the time!! And, YES, that is Blake Lewis from American Idol. I love his music and I think he should have won because he isn't a cookie cutter singer like the rest of them!








The things I love the most, of course....


Adam & Analise

10 comments:

Natalie said...

You are too cute! The snake thing...SICK...I am deathly afraid of snakes...YIKES. And can you believe I don't even have an ipod...I know...how does one survive?!

Cameo said...

Okay, first off, I'm soooooo jealous that you have a Dyson!!!! You ROCK! Second, I agree, the only good snake is a dead one! Hate 'em. Have nightmares about them. Grody. Third, iPods are the best invention. Ever. Period. And I'm an MSN girl, but iPods rock. I too use mine all the time. We're too much alike! I swear it.

Melissa said...

I totally agree that the only good snake is a dead snake.

Cameo, I haven't heard the word "grody" in so long. I had to smile when you used that word.

I have that same Dyson! The only thing that would make me like it more, is if it came with an attached maid to do the cleaning!

Bekah said...

I agree with you...Blake should have won!

Emily said...

My mom has a mule too and they are great! She uses hers mostly for taking the grandkids on mule rides and they love it!

Soltana said...

That's the Dyson I want!!! Now trying to convince Larry to buy it for me is another story...he doesn't see the point in paying alot for a vaccum... what does he know :)

I'm going to look for my iPod TODAY!!!

LouLou said...

I HAVE A DYSON!I wouldn't quit vaccumming when I got it! It is amazing....I don't have an IPOD either...my kids do though!

The Mac Fam said...

I want a dyson and an ipod, the kawasaki thingy you can keep. LOL!

Farrah said...

I too want an Dyson,and an Ipod..I feel so left out.
I love Jordan though, Blake will still get a record deal so he actually won too!
You are so funny...What state do you live?

Lori said...

I've always wanted to try the Dyson - I have a vacuum system in the wall though! My husband would probably not go for the purchase! 15 acres? - me too!! I too want one of those Kawasaki thingy's - very cool!!