Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Extreme Nursery Makeover

That's what I have been doing since last Saturday. We worked this weekend on renovating the furniture and then I moved everything out of the nursery!! That's right! We are getting ready for our girl to come home.

We originally were going to do a Jungle Theme in the nursery but I never could quite get my head around the idea. So, we decided to do a Western Theme!! This actually goes with the rest of the house and everything will flow nicely!!

Here are some shots from the makeover:

Just Getting Started







Adding The Primer And Paint






The End Result


I made these tag pillows myself!!!





We still have to get a crib (a black one from Target) and all of the other nursery necessities and decoration. I must say that I am excited to be well on our way to having a place for Analise to call home....

Come on PGN OUT!!

18 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Analise is going to be the queen of the corral in that nursey. Can't wait to see it all finished.
Come on OUT!!!

Corey said...

That is so cute!!!
OUT OUT OUT!

Stacie said...

How cute is that nursery!! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see more! I'm praying you are are out of PGN is miracle timing!

Stacie

Melissa said...

You are off to a great start. I can't wait to see the finished product! Come on PGN!

jajbs said...

Can't wait to see the room completed. I LOVE the red furniture! I have been praying for you to get through PGN quickly and smoothly. You always have such uplifting posts and a great attitude. God bless!

Amanda

Unknown said...

Wow, Shannon! It's wonderful.

Unknown said...

I love it! More pictures! We want more!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Great job!! Analise will lover her colorful room! Come on PGN!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Alleen said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come out, come out wherever you are!! Your room is ready.

Farrah said...

I love the nursery theme...How freakin Cute is that!
Come on OUT....I bet your out will come next week!

Lori said...

Very cute!! Love it!!! I'm shouting OUT for the devine Miss A from MN!!!

Soltana said...

SOOO cute!!! I LOVE redoing furniture.. I did both Derek and Cerah's dressers... I love the red!! Can't wait to see the rest.. LOVE the pillows too!!! I might need to make some for mine 2 little monkeys..

Emily said...

I love the room, it looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Cameo said...

dude, you did a GREAT job!!! More pictures!!!! MORE PICTURES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Red, black and white - could it BE any cuter?! I don't think so!!! Can't wait to see our cowgirl in her new room!

Love,
Auntie Amy

Our Saving Grace said...

wow, you did such a great job. I am impressed. Can't wait to see the full bedroom shot. You'll be out soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!
Falisha

Bekah said...

that is adorable!!!! I love those little pillow. I can't wait to see that little cowgirl playing in her room!