Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank You, Thank you, Thank You

I need to send some "Thank You" shouts for the WONDERFUL gifts Analise & I have received over the past few weeks!!! SO, here it goes....

Adam received this on Fathers Day for Analise from her Grandad & Grammie or MiMi she hasn't decided which one she likes the most yet!! No pressure Linda!!!! Love You!

How cute is this outfit?!?!







Analise received these two outfits from our cousins: Randy, Diana, Laura and Nathan. I love the green outfit!!! Well, actually, I love them both. She also got cute sandals from them too!!! Thanks Ya'll!!







Analise also received this outfit from my SBP!! Sarah!!! She is SO GREAT!! You have to check out her blog!! Her Sophie Bug is too precious!!! Hope you don't mind me sharing it!!! http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/




I received this in the mail from my bud, Betsy!!! Thanks Betsy!!! Love You bunches!!!




We also received a little somethin' somethin' from my pal Cameo!!! How GREAT is she!?!?! Thanks CAMEO!!! You ROCK!!

Also, a BIG thanks to everyone who continues to pray our girl HOME. This Thursday will make 5 weeks in PGN. We are joyfully expecting good news SOON!!

6 comments:

Alleen said...

I hope you get out soon. Seems like PGN is picking up the pace!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Come on OUT!!! Love all the outfits but the first is my favorite.

Cameo said...

Oh Shannon, you are much too sweet! You are very welcome!!! I can't believe you've been in PGN that long already! WOOHOO!!!!!

Soltana said...

Soooo cute... I love the angel wings !!!! Hurry home little one!!!!

Kristin said...

Hey, Shannon!

I think we have the same agency! Shoot me an email so we can chat sometime...

Blessings!
Kristin (PGN 9 weeks)

Crystal said...

Shannon--Praying for you girlie!!!!!!!! Five weeks in PGN --I did not realize that--ooh girl you are going to out SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be checking up on you!!!!!!!!