Friday, June 08, 2007

The T-Town Adventure w/ Kya & Candy

We had such a FANTASTIC time shopping and eating and shopping and eating!!! Please indulge me the long post to tell the story.

First, we had to get our grub on at On the Border!!! MMMMMmmmm!!! Way GOOD!!! Let's just say I enjoyed ALL of me food but during the Kya decided to "turn loose of her fruit". If you know what I mean...for some reason Candy didn't finish her meal after that episode. But alas, here is a pic Kya waiting patiently on her cheese quesadilla.



After luch, we headed to Toys R Us. Kya was not to happy. I think it was because Candy put the strap under her armpits where she couldn't move. Or, maybe it was because I kept attaching the psycho flowers to the buggy.


We found the chairs and Kya decided that they were a much more comfortable place to lounge. Now, don't leave any gripey comments about us putting her in the buggy this way!!. One of us walked beside the buggy whole time except for the picture!!


Of course, as Kya & I waited on Candy, we had try out the local fire truck with Snoopy!! Snoopy ROCKED the HOUSE!!




The BEST part of day?!?! Shopping at Kathleen's Kids. Now I know where Candy gets all of Kya's "to die for" outfits!! And BOWS!!! BOWS to match every outfit!!! This is the outfit I bought for Analise for Easter next year!!! It is pinkalicious!!


I also bought a cute stuffed "sweet pea" for Analise. It so SOFT!!




This is Kya about an hour into shopping Kathleen's. She was exhausted!! Please note the leg resting up on the stroller!! TOO CUTE!!


After Kathleen's, we headed to Peek A Boo. I purchased this WAY COOL diapers & wipes pod!! I LOVE IT!!



By the time we left Peek A Boo, we were parched and needed to score some drinks. So, we tried to find a Smoothie King!! We did, eventually!! The drinks were GREAT but the funniest part was the chips. No matter how hard we tried, we could not pull those suckers open!!! AAAGGGHHH!!!!! Can you feel our pain??



Hold on a second!!! Maybe we should "tear it" instead of "pull it". UUhhh? How many Guat Mommies does it take to open a bag of chips?? Apparently, two!!!



Cue Kya to wake up!!! Yes. This child slept for about 1 1/2 hours while we were shopping and laughing!! Candy is so small she can't reach Kya from her seat. So, this is what she does!!! Man, I wish I could stand up in my front seat!!!



Man, Kya was ready to shop some more!! We headed to Old Navy!! When Candy can't decide on what to buy she consults a 15 month old. Of course, in true Kya fashion she chose BOTH!!!



Kya also made a NEW FRIEND while we were at Old Navy!! She LOVED pushing the button to make him talk!!


We had one last stop. Gordman's! We didn't take any pictures. I think were all feeling a little pooped!!!!

We went back to OTB to get my car. We had such a FANTASTIC time!! Stay tuned because next month is BIRTHDAY MONTH for both Candy and myself!!! We will definitely be getting together in JULY!!!

Peace out from the Oklahoma Trio!! Shannon, Candy, & Kya!!!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun girl day! I'll bet you kept imagining having a fun day of shopping and eating as a foursome with Analise. It won't be long until you can!

Barb said...

Looks like a fun, fun day!!! :)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT day!!! Love the pick dress.

nikki said...

Sounds like such a fun day!
Love the Sweet Pea doll, too cute

Crystal said...

Hey girlie!!! You guys look like you were having a blast!!!! OOH I want to come!!! :O) I love love love the Easter dress from Kathleen Kids!!!!!!!! OoOH I can't wait to see her in it!!!!!!!!! Shannon you are such a dear please know I am praying Analise home every step of the ways with you!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you my friend!!! :O)

Candy said...

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD...My hubby thinks I have LOST IT! We had a BLAST and The reason I am so tiny I can reach into the back seat is because I lost 10 lbs laughing my BUTT OFF at Shannon...she is a STINKIN HOOT!!! These pictures and captions reminds me of my time spent with Holly at the Marriott...Shannon and Holly are two peas in a pod as far as being NUTS...hehe..I really can't wait till we have that double stroller and there are four of us..WE WANT ANALISE HOME RIGHT NOW!!! Come back to see us VERY SOON...your friend the little tug boat...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You need to show your stars off too...I can't wait to see how they look after you get them up.

JuJu - said...

looks like y'all had a blast!!!

I am glad you guys can get together and hang out - you both need to bring your butts to NC!!!!!!

Kya - cute as ever luv bug:)

Julia:)

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness it looks like you had such a fun day! I want to come and hang out and shop. I need to meet up with you all when we come to OK to visit my husband's family. As soon as Eloisa comes home we will be making the trip so I will hopefully see you then!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Looks like you had a blast. Kya is a great little shopper!

The Mac Fam said...

how much fun did you 2 have? how great. She is the cutest little girl. Thanks for sharin' those adorable pics.

Alleen said...

I'm loving the pics and the narrative! I think I need that store here - I love that dress!!!!!

Natalie said...

Shannon...you are too fun! But you already knew that I thought that, huh! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Kerry said...

I guess I'm coming to Oklahoma next!