Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Paparrazzi @ Starbucks + a DOOFUS

You try to live a peaceful life, enjoy Starbucks with a friend and darn it if the dang paparrazzi didn't show up....



My BEST FRIEND, in the whole world, was there and had to endure the "razzi". It's a shame that's the best thing she had to wear....Seriously, Amanda, TU?!?!



To my chagrin, I was unable to avoid the "razzi". Why do they do this to you?? It's always when you are trying to eat and it makes you look like you're scarfing down food.



And, much to my surprise, no one asked for my autograph. Not even the doofus who was hogging the comfy chair whilst wearing checkered vans (no socks) and skin tight high water pants and hitting on the girl in the other comfy chair!!!! Get a clue man, you don't have a chance in that outfit!!!




The "razzi" did try to obtain a picture of said doofus but couldn't do so without getting caught....

12 comments:

Bekah said...

You are hilarious.

Soltana said...

SOOO funny...we just gothome and I just got caught up

Alleen said...

hahahahahahahaha!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Shannon,
You are way too funny!!! Thanks for the laughs.

Melissa said...

You crack me up! I really wanted to see checkered Vans/high-water pants guy! Maybe the paparazzi will be a little more aggresive next time.

Unknown said...

Aaaaaah... manda. I miss her!

Farrah said...

That was funny....Thanks for the laugh

Cameo said...

dude, I knew there was a reason I loved you!!! I've always wanted to do this with sissy, AND a video camera, just to see what other people would do around us. Never had the nerve though, so KUDOS!!!!

Andrea said...

HILARIOUS!! You know people are going to start rumors now because they saw some chick getting her picture taken. That's TOO funny! my BF is coming to town in a few weeks, we'll have to try the same thing!

Natalie said...

Holy crap, Shannon! You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh :)

Matt Barrett said...

Next thing you know, you'll be shaving your head or going to jail like all the other stars.

Can I have your autograph???

Anonymous said...

shannon,shannon,shannon,to think you are my older sister doing this,now we know who the doofus is.love ya christian