Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy EARLY Mother's Day

Sunday, my husband & I were sitting on the couch and he said, "So, do you want the fitness stroller for Mother's Day?" I, of course, still reeling from missing Analise said, "Yes, we do need to get one."

My husband travels quite a bit for work. So, he really doesn't like to go many places when he is home.


The stroller we wanted is from REI in Dallas. We looked at it online but realized it would take two weeks to get and an extra $100 bucks to ship. My husband says, "Let's just drive down there and get it." I was shocked but SO excited! I LOVE road trips! We loaded up and drove to Dallas for the stroller! It was SO much fun!!





We also stopped at my absolute FAVORITE restaurant! On The Border!!! MMmmmmm....it was delicious!








It is the BOB Revolution Stroller!! It is absolutely fabulous!! I can't wait for Analise & I to try it out when she gets home!!






Thanks Babe for taking my mind off of things and for this special gift for "the girls". I LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Sweet ride! She'll love it!

Cameo said...

Aaaahhhh.....what a sweet thing for hubby to do for his girls!

Melissa said...

What a cool stroller! Now you'll have no excuse for slacking off on the exercise once your little one comes home!

Natalie said...

That was so sweet of your hubby. What a wonderful little road trip! I love those spontaneous trips! And that is one smokin' stroller.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Don't you just love road trips. I love the chicks ride. Too cool!! On the Border is my favorite also.

Soltana said...

I love little road trips.... that's a very cute stroller... Little miss will love going for walks with her momma :)

Angel said...

What a great hubby! On The Border is wnderful. Angel

Anonymous said...

i love the stroller and so will analise im sure adam looks like a natural with it. also daddy will have to take those runs im sure since she is a daddys girl