Friday, May 04, 2007

I Carry Your Heart


I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it(anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)





I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you





Here is the deepest secret nobody knows(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart



I carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)


by e. e. cummings


Today I miss Analise....more than words can express.

Thank You Betsy for the poem..

11 comments:

Candy said...

Girl I know your heart is breaking...You know I am praying for your case to fly at rocket speed so that your heart is happy again...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Natalie said...

Oh Shannon....I can feel your pain. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I will pray for you to soon have peace.

Bekah said...

Oh Shannon those pictures are just beautiful....they make me cry they are just so precious! I am so sorry...it just stinks!!! Praying you have sweet Analise home in record time...because I know that you will give the Lord all the credit! Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Shannon I look forward everyday to the new picturs of you and analise.
Gods speed on getting her home to you and Adam, sooner than soon. Proud of you, Love Ya Aunt Sue

Soltana said...

I'm crying AGAIN!!! They are the cutest pictures!!
Soltana

Melissa said...

Sweet. Touching. Praying for you!

Sarah said...

What sweet pictures... thanks for sharing them with us. I hope that Analise is in your arms forever very soon!

Sarah and Sophe

jajbs said...

Beautiful pics of you and your precious baby girl! Thanks for sharing them with us. Your love for her is captured so well in them. I will be praying that you FLY out of PGN and have her in your arms again-- she looks so good there!:)

Amanda

Lori said...

How sweet is this?!! Wow!! Hang in there!! Waiting is so hard!!

Deann said...

I can only imagine! You are in our prayers and hearts as you wait for the news you get to go get her forever!!

Cameo said...

What beautiful pics!!!! Oh, and just when I think you can't get any cooler, you go and comment and let on that you love Oscar too!!! Shannon, you ROCK!!!! Here's to having Analise home soon!!!