Sunday, November 25, 2007

***Return of the SHOTGUN Post***

Yes, the Shotgun post has returned due to lots of things to post and not enough time to blog them individually. Oh, and because of a little thing named Analise who we are planning to have home in a couple of weeks. OH YEAH BABY!!! So, hang on to your skirts friends cause here we go!!

BANG - Sneak Peak!!
This is a sneak peak of part of the Coming to America outfit.


BANG - The Loot
This is to prove to my sister that Analise does have "girly" clothes and toys!!!



BANG - Thanksgiving Day - Gobble, Gobble
We had an awesome day just chillin' and eatin', of course! I must say that I was a little more sublime than usual. I was definitely missin' my little Analise...

The Centerpiece

My first attempt at Nannies Dumplins!! I think they turned out quite nice!!

Grandma's Pecan Pie!! YUMMO! Made with pecans from our place...



The 3 Amigo's. The after dinner slump! My Pops is almost 90! I adore him...

Hubby and I after the big meal!



BANG - Fun with Video
This would be us having a little fun with the new video monitor!! We LOVE IT!! Color and night time vision!!


BANG - Adventures in Post Hole Digging
We decided to add a couple more paddocks for our horses. The first step is digging all the holes for the corner posts and gates. Usually, we did this with a post hole digger or two man auger. But not today folks, we used our tractor and my rear end!! Literally!!!


The tractor and the post hole digger contraption. Look intimidating??



Not to me!! I just jumped right on. We needed a little more weight on the back to help push the bit through the Oklahoma red clay! It worked!!


Well, that's all I've got for ya folks!! We should be hearing about our PINK date this week!! We are SO EXCITED!!

Ending with a special Happy 9mth. Birthday to my little tumbleweed, Analise. See Ya Soon!!!

16 comments:

Jill said...

Can't wait to see your "at home" pictures with the little tumbleweed! Soon for both of us! :-)

Sarah said...

OK, you and your hubby are never boring, that is for sure!! Analise is going to love all the activity and happiness in her family!! Praying for PINK!!!

Sarah

Soltana said...

Yummy the dumplins look sooo good!!! I should have come to your house :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for PINK!!!

JuJu - said...

You go girl!!!
Post hole digger by day - chef by night:)
The dumplings looked yummy and bring back GOOD Mee-Maw memories for me:)

I am stlking for pink:)

JuJu

Emily said...

Can't wait to see that pink post!

Melissa said...

Happy 9 Months, Analise! I keep checking for that pink post--come on pink!

Unknown said...

That "Gastric Coma" shot is sensational!

Gail said...

Happy 9 Months Analise!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Thats great, home in two weeks.
I'm sure the dumplings tasted great but they look gross on the screen!!
Falisha

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Happy 9 mths Analise. I too am stalking for PINK! I can't wait to see that post from you. I don't blog as much as I used to but I can't stay off of your blog. That PINK post will be here soon!

Praying for you!

Andrea & Madi

Cameo said...

hey, could you let me know what brand and type of monitor you got? I'm still looking for one and want a video one. Thanks a bunch!

Natalie said...

Happy 9 months to Little Tumbleweed! Love the nickname! You are too funny, Shannon! Will you call me or send me an email when you get pink? It's going to be a busy week so I might not be able to check blogs. Can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

JuJu - said...

stalking for PINK - still got on my pink undies - I am washing them between wears:)

LOL:)

JuJu

Alleen said...

Oh my gosh, that pic of the boys and the dog all napping CRACKED ME UP!!!!

I'm sure hoping you get some news soon!!!!!!

Greta Jo said...

Praying for your Pink this week.

Amy said...

Hey! I still check in on your blog...can't wait for you to get through the final stages of this process!!!
Amy
www.bottomlysandethiopia.blogspot.com