Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DOG RACE

Have you ever seen the ebay commercial that involves people and an item on ebay? Yes? No? Not sure? Well, here it is:



This is how I have felt over the last week. Except that I am NOT winning the item!!! UGH!!! I have been outbid in the last 2 auctions for the exact same item. When I say outbid, I mean in the last 15 seconds!!! I get SO ANNOYED when I don't win and it is something I REALLY need.

Here is what I really need.


I know it may seem trivial but I need it for Analise's coming home to see Daddy outfit. I guess I may just have to break down and buy it at a department store!!

7 comments:

demp5 said...

Do you know about auction sniper? Check them out online and maybe you won't get outbid.

Gail said...

I heard about sniper but have never tried it. That is who is beating you at the last seconds. Give it a try and good luck.
Gail

Kristin said...

Oh, my!! How ADORABLE!!! Yes, I think you may need to break down and buy it...she'll look so cute in it! As my dad always says, "it's just money..." Ha, ha!

Congrats on the 2nd DNA....been stalking like a madwoman!!

Love ya!
Kristin

Courtney said...

Hi there... will a pink one work ? It is a size l/xl (not sure what that is in month sizes) it looks pretty small. Also, have you tried craig's list ?? Let me know about the pink sweater. Also, I am trying to make hair bows. Can you tell me what kind of glue you use ? My fabric glue does not work. And what clips you use ? thanks... Courtney

LouLou said...

Girl, go to TJ Maxx.... They have had that several times at ours for $24.99. I've thought about getting it for AP, but I hate to spend that much... I WOULD IN A MINUTE FOR A COMING HOME OUTFIT! Let me know what size, and I'll look here....

Natalie said...

I'll check my TJ Maxx too. Just let us know what size to look for. And it's not trivial at all...this is her COMING HOME AND MEETING HER DADDY outfit...it's totally important!!!

Alleen said...

ooooh, that is cute!!!! I get outbid a lot at the last second too. Then again, I've done it myself to a few people ;-)