Friday, April 13, 2007

Wind Swept Thank-You

I would like to offer wind swept thank you's to Candy & Kya Blu and my Secret Blog Pal for the GREAT gifts to Analise! Candy-I haven't taken a picture of your stuff yet but I will and post it tomorrow!

So, I headed out to the mail box in the rain and wind with my "trusty" umbrella. Note to self-umbrellas sold at the local Tractor Supply Store are a little lacking in durability...please to see below.

Note: This is a reenactment and no animals were harmed. But please note the superb acting skills....




Secret Blog Pal- I was "blown away" by your generosity!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Analise will love her new sweater & tights!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Way cute!!!!!

Shannon...I'm always "blown away" by your wonderful attitude! He, he...how corny was that?! :)

Kerry said...

Cute clothes!

It's hard to find a good umbrella anymore, isn't it???

Cameo said...

Have you cleared your mantle for the Oscar yet?

Melissa said...

You do deserve an Academy Award or at least a Golden Globe. What a great gift from your SBP!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is too funny. Love the SBP loot.

Angel said...

Hee hee! Oh yeah... you have an acting career in the cards for sure! Angel