Thursday, April 05, 2007

Caden Lane Love

I have been wanting a Caden Lane diaper bag for quite some time!! I just couldn't bring myself to pay the $150 price tag!! So, whatever are you going to do you ask? Why, go to ebay of course!!! I was patient and I waited for the exact bag!!! Here it is! The Caden Lane Kasey Bowler bag. All for the low, low price of $50 bucks!!!




Also, I am heading to BRU (Natalie, are you proud of me?) tomorrow for the shopping extravaganza!! My MIL (Natalie, are you proud again?) is going with me. It is going to be SO much fun to buy things that I have waited 7 years to buy!!!

Here is my list. If I am missing something let me know!! If there is something I don't need on this list-tell me!!

-Diapers, Sizes Newborn & 1 (Just in case)
-Bottles
-Travel Bouncy Seat
-Boudreaux's Butt Paste
-Wipes for sensitive skin
-Baby Powder
-Formula Sorter
-Disposable caca bags
-Bottle brush
-Toys (Any suggestions?)
-Clothes (Onesies, bibs, etc.)
-Baby Tylenol, Motrin, Mylicon
-Nosebulb (Just the thought of this makes me gag!!)
-Thermometer
-Baby Brush & Comb
-Infant Nail clippers

6 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL!!!

HollyGee said...

Toys...anything with a mirror so that she can look at her beautiful self.

HollyGee said...

One more thing. Get at least a couple of the cheap Gerber bottles with the rubber nipples, that's what they use down there.

Gia would drink out of anything with a hole but Massimo is a total nipple snob and I ended up sidelining the Avent bottles and reusing the one Gerber bottle I had over and over.

Candy said...

Ok Girl go Shop it up!!! So cool you found the bag you wanted and got a DEAL on it. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu...Have a Happy Easter

Cameo said...

dude, you ROCK on finding your dream diaper bag!!! I'm lusting after a Kate Spade one but like you, can't spend the money on it. I haven't found one on ebay for a decent price though. Good for you!

nikki said...

As for toys, Maybe a little doll, the my first doll brand, they sell them at kmart and target. Sleep w/ it before you go and then leave it w/ her. I did that for Olivia and she still sleeps with it.
I'm so excited for your trip. Can't wait to see pictures of her in your arms!!!!!!!

Oh PS, I brought a small thermos w me so that I would have warm water on hand at all times. I just heated it in the coffee maker and kept it all day. They sell them at Starbucks.