Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I have a SURPRISE!!!!!

So, I had a pretty normal morning - feed the horses, laundry, clean out Analise's bedroom, shower, etc... Then I went to check the mail (it's a beautiful day today-not a clud a cloud in the sky). Opened it up and saw that we received our DNA letter and picture of Analise with her Birthmother!! I admit-I cried!! Tears of joy!! Her birthmother is beautiful!!! I ran in to show my husband (who of course is on a business call!!)! Then got online to see if Natalie or Candy was online so I could share the news with someone!!! But I saw I had an email from our agency!! Our APRIL UPDATE!!! Holy Cow!! That's alot of emotion in five minutes!!!

I haven't even looked at the pictures yet!! Hubby is on a business call and we always look together!!!

So STAT TUNED!!!!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Girl I am about as tuned as I could be....Let us see that beautiful face...

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl!!!