Wednesday, April 25, 2007

For you Miss, make good price....

This morning we had some extra time after breakfast. We headed over to the shops right next to the hotel. I did not feel at all scared to go there and felt safe the whole time. There were several families there purchasing mementos for the kids. IT was great!!

The ladies were SO nice and always said, "For you miss, make good price.." And boy did they-compared to the hotel! I picked out a doll at the hotel but purchased the same doll for $14 less at the shops outside.









This was yesterday. We are having a GREAT time and I only have 3.5 hours until Analise arrives!! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi shannon

i bet you are so excited about seeing analise. i wish i was there i loved the dolls and the small shop i love to shop i would have loved that. see if you can get devin and derek a postcard.

annie

Soltana said...

Im glad you're havin gsooo much fun already!! I know you'll ovre joyed when that little one gets there.. can't wait to see her!!!
Soltana

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a great time shopping! I should have given you my shopping list!

Yee Haw...not much longer until Analise is in your arms!!!!

Anonymous said...

give aj ahug from pa pa and ma ma
IN KY.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Can't wait to see you 2 together!!! Shopping is great in GC.

Cameo said...

Oh I'm so jealous you're in GC right now and I'm not! Can't wait for your next post!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

shannon what is going on you are keeping me in suspense annie