Monday, April 09, 2007

Shopping Extravaganza!!!

Whew!! I am exhausted from the LONG Easter weekend!! Of course, I did the Guatemala trip shopping and then helped the grandparents move on Saturday!!! There is a picture to prove just how hard I worked!!

Without further ado....here are the supplies and clothes for G-City!!! Please tell me I you all bought this much STUFF!!!

These are the outfits that Analise's Grandad & Grammie bought for her.




These are outfits that we bought her...

















This dress is for portraits!!



Here is the OTHER STUFF!!







Of course, this does not include blankets, wipes, birp rags, etc!!! I am getting SO excited but VERY nervous at the same time!!

Now, for a little humor!! I helped our 89 yr. old grandparents move this weekend! By the end of the day-I was ready to take a load off!!!



Don't ask me where this latrine came from!! It was just sitting in front of the apartment and I thought it would be funny!!!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Nice work on the shopping!!! Can't wait to see her in all those beautiful things!

Cameo said...

HEY! I have about 8 of those same outfits!!!! What can I say, the Carters outlet is only a half hour away from my house!

Candy said...

Yup you setting on the tolit outside is pretty stinkin funny. Love all the goods you bought..now you will be like me having to change her outfit 3-4 times a day so you can get a picture in each outfit...hehe..You are going to be a GREAT mommy....no nerves....just pure Joy and Excitement for you...hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You did great shopping. You should see Maya closet. She won't need clothes for years. I did a lot of retail therapy. They all very cute. Where did you get the onsie that says "SMILE"? It is in the pic with the worth the wait onesie. It is too cute. Can't wait to see pics of you 2 together. Love the potty pose!!!