Monday, April 23, 2007

Change in plans.....

Today, I start my journey to Guatemala. I arrive tomorrow in the afternoon. We were suppose to get Analise tomorrow afternoon. That time has been postponed 24hrs. Ugh! So, we are still leaving but will not get Analise until Wednesday.

The upside-the reason is that her SW interview is scheduled for Wednesday. At least we will know that the interviews have taken place!! YES!!!

So, I will post tomorrow from Guatemala but Analise pics will not be posted until Wednesday.

PS-I am still WAY excited to be going to Guatemala!!!

8 comments:

Bekah said...

Bummer! I still want to meet you. We are in room 622. Just give me a call when you get settled!

Soltana said...

So sorry about not getting that cutie pie right away.... I can't wait to see pics of her!! Have a great trip!!!
Soltana

The Mac Fam said...

we are so excited for you shananai. we will be praying for traveling mercies. can't wait to see pics.

Natalie said...

OK, that stinks that you don't actually get her tomorrow but HOLY COW...the SW interviews are going to take place!!! That is great! Just cruisin' along!

Melissa said...

Wow! Another step to cross off the list!

Have a safe trip and enjoy every second with your beautiful baby.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Have fun!! Great news about the SWI!!!

Anonymous said...

ky pa pa says we are with you suzy q we love you

Anonymous said...

ky pa pa wants to know what are SW,s