Thursday, January 10, 2008

What I Know For Certain - Home 4 Weeks Today


* I love being a MaMaMa (as Analise says).
* Analise will definitely play an instrument of some sort some day.
* Hubby is just as wonderful a DaDa as he is a husband.
* I now do three extra loads of laundry a week.
* Pampers cruisers hold WAY more than Huggies.
* Just because the diaper is full, doesn't mean their done.
* Someone is finally utilizing the giant master tub (it's not me).
* There are never enough clean bottles.
* Tiny socks are now scattered in different places throughout my house.
* I love hearing happy baby babble on the monitor after her nap.
* It's better to feed Analise in a diaper - unless I want another load of laundry.
* My BOB Stroller with shocks is freaking AWESOME!!! Works great in the pasture!
* Children's Place jammies are wonderful. Even better at $6.99.
* My child brings joy everywhere she goes. She can melt the hardest hearts. Really.

I could go on and on but these are just a few things I know for certain!!!

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! She is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

That means 4 weeks home for us too! My, how those weeks have flown by. I can say amen to the extra loads of laundry and never enough clean bottles! These babies are messy creatures but oh so huggable and loveable!

nikki said...

Happy 4 weeks!!
I like pampers the best also, the sunday paper usually has coupons for them too.
She is just Adorable with a capital "A"

Kim said...

I'll 3rd the Pampers - they are my favorite diapers. And - your stroller works in the pasture, huh? Alex likes to walk out to the barn and play in the hay.

Analise is SO adorable - she has the most precious smile!!

Alleen said...

I actually had better luck in the beginning with Huggies. The Pampers leaked out the top of the back... Now, Pampers work better. But, believe it not, Luvs are working good and are a whole lot cheaper. Every baby is different t seems.

And yep, I sure learned that lesson about them not necessarily being done for a bit.

I was just at Children's Place yesterday. Not only are their jammies $6.99, they are an extra 30% off! I already have enough for now though and they didn't have the size she'd need for next Fall/Winter or I would have stocked up.

Anonymous said...

What I Know for Certain...
* Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.
* If you love a good deal at Children's Place, you MUST make a trip to the outlet in Branson (and then stop by Carters, OshKosh, Tommy, etc)
* We need to see pictures of Analise in the pasture riding in her stroller!

Congrats on 4 weeks home!

Soltana said...

I love Luvs...I think I once heard that they are madeby Pampers...and they are cheaper too!!!

She is tooo cute! I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks!!! She looks like such a happy little chick!!!

Reba said...

I second all of what you say but will add...there are not just socks all over the house, there is baby stuff all over the house. We have a stash of toys in every room I think...Your daughter looks very happy. Enjoy!