Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Adventures in Ear Piercing

We went the Friday before Christmas to get Analise's ear pierced. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think she cried more because of me holding her so tight.


Getting ready and not so sure about the ear piercing guy


Mommy, why did he put purple dots on my ears?


Post piercing and not so bad. She was really brave.



The best thing I did was save her lunch bottle until after the piercing. Worked wonders!!! Then she crashed because it was naptime.



Doesn't she look sweet?

9 comments:

Gail said...

I think Mommy was the brave one. I hope so much that my baby's ears are pierced while still in Guate.
Analise does look sweet!
Gail

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I got Madi's ears pierced the same day I took her to see Santa. She cried more with him than getting her ears pierced. My child was scared to DEATH of Santa! :) Analise looks sweet. I love babies with their ears pierced.

Andrea

Jenn said...

We are planning on getting Shiloh's ears pierced when she gets home too, although I am already a little nervous about it. I'm glad to see that it went so well for you guys!

Soltana said...

Cerah cried when they put the purple dots on...

She is too cute with her new bling!!!

Alleen said...

awwwwwwwwwww, lovin' the bling!

I'm glad Gabriella had hers done in Guat. She was still young enough not to fight about being held still. Now?? Never in a billion years.

Farrah said...

She is beautiful....And growing up quickly...

How Sweet

Katie said...

Gorgeous !!!!

Matt Barrett said...

I agree she's cute, but I gotta know... Are you going to start working her ears up to one of those big ear streatchers so she has a hole the size of a quarter in her earlobe by the time she's 5?

Courtney said...

What a big brave girl getting her ears pierced. She looks so sweet. I hope she is doing well with her earrings. Courtney