Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Family Needs Our Prayer and Support


It is very rare that I am ever moved to tears regarding the lives of other people. But I want to share this with all of you because I know you will stand with them.

I don't know these people only through a blog do I know their story. It will move you to the inner most part of your being. Trust me.

Long story short:

There is a Husband/Dad who is standing in the gap for his girls.
There is a Wife/Mother who is fighting for her life and has yet to meet her child.
There is a child fighting for a life with her parents.

Please go HERE and give them all the support you can possibly muster at this time. We need to stand in the gap for this precious family who is hanging by threads!!! Our God can move mountains so I know he can touch this family.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I've been following their story for about a week now. It's been an amazing week - and FULL evidence that God is an amazing God and He has amazing plans for us!!

Alleen said...

I too have been following it. Truly amazing.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I have also been glued to this blog for the past week. Thanks to Ju Ju for sending out the email! I have been so touched by their story and in prayer for them.

Andrea