Thursday, December 27, 2007

Teething. Isn't it a joy?

Analise already has eight teeth but she is workin' on some bigger and better biters!!! I think this pic says it all!!!
See, Betsy, she doesn't smile ALL the time just most of the time.

The teething tablets seem to work wonders though!!! Props to my neighbor Kelly who told me about them!! I only knew about anbesol and orajel! Those now pale in comparison.


Closing with CUTENESS

Analise and her Great Grandad, Pops. I love this picture of the two of them.

5 comments:

The Mac Fam said...

love love love all the pics. so amazing. thank you for sharing. she is beautiful.

Laura said...

Great... now that my daughter is finally getting DONE with teething (she also came home with 8 and has cut a million more in the month she's been home!) NOW I hear about teething tablets?? Ugh! Glad you found something that works!
She's a cutie.. my son just asked me who our daughter was sitting with in the picture(Grandpa & Analise)! She looks a lot like our Carrie from certain angles!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Wow 8 teeth. Madi doesnt have but 2. Teething tablets? Where did you find them?

I love the picture of her Great Grandad holding her.

Andrea

Courtney said...

What a merry Christmas. She looks so happy. What a great looking family. Courtney

Melissa said...

Analise looks very happy! It's great to know she is doing well.

Please tell me about those teething tablets...we came home with five teeth, now have six, and more are on the way!