Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pics from the past few days...

Here are some pics to hold you all over. Since we got home, my husband got sick so it's been a little NUTS!! Trying to care for him, Analise and the animals has been quite the juggling act. We are plugging along - Hubby is feeling better and Analise is finally having some normal poops!!! That's a whole post in and of itself!! HA!!

I hope this holds you all over for a while. Also, we will be sending out adoption announcements in the next few weeks. So, if I am at least familiar with you - email me your address so I can send you one!!! Family - email me your addresses too just in case I don't have it!!

My email can be found by clicking on "View my complete profile" on the top right of this page. There is a contact email there.





13 comments:

Candy said...

YUP first to comment I am a TRUE STALKER...HAHA...Ok girl I will not have to WACK you now...VERY HAPPY to see that SWEET girl...LOVE ALL THE PICS

Sarah said...

Yeah! An update of your beautiful smiley girl!! She is just too cute! And... arm waving wildly... I want a card!! I will e-mail you!

Mery Christmas!!

Cammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cammie said...

Don't know if you remember me, Cammie over at polanks.blogspot.com. Just wanted to say congratulations on getting your girl home! She is beautiful and the pictures are incredibly sweet! Merry Christmas :)

Cammie

Emily said...

She is beautiful. I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better.

Jenn said...

I have been checking your blog a few times each day waiting for pictures. She is beautiful! She looks so smiley and content! Sorry you guys have been sick.

Terry said...

FINALLY!!!

OK...just kidding! The first few days (sometimes weeks) at home are always hectic and full of lots of adjustments. Add to that a sick hubby and animals to care for and you're on overload. Glad things are beginning to settle down.

She is beautiful!

Terry

Anonymous said...

Finally some pictures! I've been going crazy waiting for you to post them. What a beautiful family you have!

JuJu - said...

she is so precious Shannon:)

I sm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you:)

Madelyn's Mommy said...

She is just beautiful! I love the outside pic! Sounds like you have had your hands full! I am looking forward to the next set of pics!

Andrea

The Mac Fam said...

Such great pics. I am sure she loves the animals. Glad Adam is feeling better. Can't wait to hear all the great coming home stories I am sure you have. Love you. Congrats once again.

Jill said...

Feeling your pain since my hubby and daughter got very ill 2 days after our son came home. It is so hard to not have that extra set of hands! I am happy that things are looking up. I can assure you that it gets better and better week after week! She is beautiful!

nikki said...

Yipppeee, an update. Analise is sooooooo precious. Thanks for posting new photo's it's great to see that baby girl home!!!Glad to hear Adam is feeling better.