Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Still Running on Referral High

So, our sweet girl Analise is here and we finally have a face with a name - and what a cute face it is!!! Everything has been a whirlwind since last Friday. Shopping at Target of course for some needed diva items. Upon seeing the pictures of Analise my husband said, "You need to go shopping that outfit she has on is too big." I can already tell you she is going to be Daddy's little girl!!!

Then Monday, we sent our referral acceptance paperwork in to the agency, completed our POA and mailed the check for DNA. Our paperwork was sent to Guatemala today to get started. So far, so good!!!

Below is our introduction announcement of Analise to our family so I thought I would share it with my blog pals!!!

13 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so cute and so tiny.

Andrea said...

I was out of town all week so I missed your big news! Congrats- she's gorgeous!

Natalie said...

Oh yeah...you've gotta hit Target! I wanna see what you found! That is too cute about your hubby telling you to go buy her some clothes...glad you ran with it!

Analise is soooo beautiful and precious!

Crystal said...

oooh Shannon--I am a high with you!!! I am so so so so so so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!! I would love to see some of her clothes!!! I love baby clothes!!!

Corey said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful

JuJu - said...

Your announcment is so beautiful - did you do it online???

I know your hearts are so swollen with excitment:):):):):):):):)

Julia:)

Shannon said...

I actually created the announcement myself using Microsoft Digital Imaging.

Lori said...

Oh so pretty! I love it!!

metromom said...

We are rejoicing with you!

Kerry said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations! You have a winner of a husband there too...HE TOLD YOU TO GO SHOPPING????? That's monumental!

Crystal said...

Just checking on you!!! I am so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blogsite. The baby is so cute. Congratulations!

Barb said...

Hi! I just found you from another blog. Congratulations on your beautiful little referral! Wishing you a smooth and speedy journey to bringing her home!

We have a 20 month old little boy we brought home from Guat when he was 6 months. And...we have a referral of a little guy that was born on 2/19. Looks like we'll be going through this journey with a similar timeline.

Again...Congrats!!!