Thursday, March 22, 2007

Little Trip, Fitness Queen & Baby of the Bovine Kind

Please accept my humble apologies for not posting in a week!!! But, alas, I shall update you of my doings....

First of all, hubby & I went on a trip to Ohio. We went to pick up a our horse from the trainer. All I can say is this: Clinton Anderson's Downunder Horsemanship ROCKS!!!! They trained our horse to do things I never thought he would do!!! We are so excited we sent him there for training. The apprentice that trained him was Krista. She was awesome!! This girl has dedicated 4 years of her life to learning from Clinton Anderson. He is somewhat of a God in the horsing industry. Most people who have western horses will know he is!!! HE is GREAT!! This is a pic of Krista and our horse:


Here is a pic of us lounging at the Hampton....we were really livin' it up in Troy, OH as you can tell!!


Well, when we returned from the Buckeye state I decided to get my rear in gear and start workin' out again. I had kinda put it on the back burner. I am not the kind of person that can trudge along on a treadmill...I tend to get bored out of my mind!!! So, I started walk/jogging and biking in our neighborhood. I walk/jogged two miles and biked 5 miles - on separate days of course. No need to push the envelope here!!! Anyway, I think the following pic is HILARIOUS!!! My hair is all sorts of crazy!!! Please remember, I just biked 5 miles!!!!


And the best news for last. In addition to horses, we also have Texas Longhorns. Our first calf of the year was born today!!! She is SO cute!!!

2 comments:

metromom said...

You are such a FARM girl for a city girl... :)

How can you balance "cool" and "country" so well? You and Adam must teach others!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair... Must be fun kickin' it down on the farm. I think I am going to get me a Texas Longhorn. I live in a subdivision... You think the neighbors would mine? Are they noisy? Do they stink? Ok... I'll stop.