Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fitness Musical Montage-Saturday

As I start to jog - I need some hoppin' tunes to keep me motivated. Please allow me to share those with you.


Backstreet Boys "Larger Than Life"
I kid you not!! I love boy bands. I know!!! Please feel free to make snarky comments....

Barry Manilow "Copacabana"
What can I say? Sometimes I like being with Lola at the hottest night spot north of Havana!!! After all, music and passion will always be the fashion!!!

The Corrs "Breathless"
Come on!! You've always got to have the feel good song...did I mention I sing when I work out. I don't even want to imagine what my neighbors think as I sing, "Go on, Go on, Leave me breathless" LOL!!!

Chris Daughtry "It's Not Over"
Yes. I am an American Idol fan. But when Daughtry was booted I refused to watch the rest of the season. America got it wrong!!! Way wrong!! Soul Patrol?!?! Please!!

Fergie "Fergalicious"
Cause I'm workin' on my fitness. Whooo Weeee!!

Mariah Carey "Someday"
What can I say??? It reminds me of 9th grade.

Nick Lachey "Beautiful"
Please refer to boy band statement in the first song.....

Rick Astley "Together Forever" & "Never Gonna Give you Up" Is this guy even still around you ask?? I don't know & I don't care!!! I love the beat!!! Never gonna give him up!!!

COOL DOWN SONG of the day:
Extreme "More Than Words"
Gotta love it!!! Gotta Love It!!!


Now, how many of you sang some of the songs in this post??? Come on...you know you did!!!!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

OH YEAH...I DID!!!! And I'm not ashamed to admit it! I'm lovin' the cool down song the most...oh the memories:) Now I've gotta go find my "Monster Ballads" CD!

Natalie said...

One more thing...I'm a little saddened that you don't have any Neil Diamond on that list:(

Crystal said...

I am lovin this!!!! I am singing Copacabana right now as I type!!!! I love it!!

hey hey I just caught up and I am loving those baby clothes --you have great taste!!!

What about the Bee Gees?--You have to throw some of them in there too!!!

Crystal said...

ps--thank you for your comment about Caleb and pitying the boy who steals her heart--so so sweet!!! Thank you!!! hugs!!!!

metromom said...

I'm all about the Monster ballads too! More than words is a top 3 all time...also, Mr. Big "To Be with You"

Makes me smile every time!

Keep workin' it girl. :) Love you.

Corey said...

So I am going home and downloading all those songs into my zune...
Love the boy bands...And yes I sang everyone of those songs

Kerry said...

Copa? Seriously???? Motivating????

Cameo said...

I am laughing soooo hard right now!!! Only because I'm singing along to each son as I read it!!!! And I can't talk, I have Marky Mark AND the Funkybunch on my work out playlist.