Friday, March 30, 2007

Date with Kya & KiKi + Pottery Barn Kids

Today was SO much fun!!! I went to lunch with Kya Blu & Mommy too (http://www.thekyashow.blogspot.com/)!!! Sorry, don't know how to do the link yet!

Candy thank you SO much for allowing me the opportunity to hold my first Guat baby and for making it SO real!! I will always remember today!! We had such a GREAT time and had great food at Los Cabos!! Well, I had great food. She spent most of her time pulling apart food for Kya....I know, my day is coming and I can't wait!!!

Here are some pics from the lunch date:















SO, then I went to Pottery Barn Kids with my BESTEST FRIEND - Amanda!!! I just looked today to get an idea for the nursery....



Then on my way home, I saw this....you may need to enlarge to get the FULL effect!!!!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

OK. I had to comment myself. Did anyone notice the baby seat in the last picture!!! LOL! LOL!!!

Candy said...

That Last picture CRACKS ME UP...wouldn't you know it you come to my town and you see a WACKO...must be in the water around here HAHA...We realy had a great time today too...and Kya loves 6003 the COW she is sleeping with him tonight. I am so glad we get to be apart of your adoption process and will get to see baby Analisa come home. Still working on my hubby to let me go an a visit trip with you. Oh and you forgot to mention you are a great photographer...so I will let everyone know...Hugs and can't wait to see you again Candy and Kya Blu

Natalie said...

About the photographer stuff...I have dibs on you in GC!!! That is when you're not taking pics of your own baby:)

That last picture is hilarious! How cool is that that you had your camera with you...too funny! And the baby seat on the back...what else would he attach his sign to?!

Have you talked to your agency yet;)

Natalie said...

Oh yeah...and when you go down to GC, don't forget to bring Analise's pink Carter's sundress with the cherries. I'm taking the same one for Bella. How cute would that be?!

By the way, have you talked with your agency yet?

Cameo said...

Soooooo....... didja pay him???? LOL. And MY bestest friend's name is Amanda TOO!!!!!

Unknown said...

That baby is squeezalicious!!! I can't wait to see you with your beautiful daughter.

So good to see Amanda's smiling face, too.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

That little girl is sooo cute! What a great day you had, I am so jealous.

That was nutty, I guess we all gotta work and thats his was of showing his talent!!!
Falisha