Thursday, October 25, 2007

Over the Moon

Today has been the best day. There is such peace. Peace in knowing:

1. We are out of PGN.
2. Our baby girl is coming home soon.
3. That I didn't have to think about,"When are we gonna get the call?"

It was nice to wake up and know that we are out of PGN. We waited 5 1/2 months for yesterday and it was surreal and emotional all in the same moment. The timing of the call wasn't huge or crazy but caught us doing what we love to do. That is what we wanted. To be doing what we are called to do while we wait expectantly for "the call".

We were at a horse show. Watching and enjoying when my phone vibrated in my shirt pocket. I grabbed it and it said unknown call. I knew it was our Coordinator!! She said we were OUT. I was so excited and thrilled!!!

Now, I had called PGN that morning. Their response was, "Congratulations. You are signed and approved." So, I had an inkling but didn't feel secure until I heard from my agency.

We are COMPLETELY overjoyed by everyone's well wishes. I can't believe we have received more than 70 comments on our post! I look forward to sharing them with Analise one day. Thanks again for all the comments, emails and phone calls.

Thanks, particularly, to my parents, Poppa & MawMaw, for the beautiful flowers. They are wonderful!!!! I love you both BUNCHES!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, I just check today, I have been out of town. This is such awesome news.
Falisha

Soltana said...

YIPEE still tooo excitted for you guys :)

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Yup you should have a BC by Wednesday of next week!!!! You should have your DVD by Monday!!!

Which lab are you using, is it Clinical Research?? If you have a different lab you could very well catch up to me or even pass me.
I am soooo excited that we are both moving right along. Our girls are coming home very soon!!!!

Did I miss anything of importance on the conference call Tuesday?

Sharon

JuJu - said...

I was in Gautemala with John when I found out we were out - I almost fainted I was so shocked - I will NEVER forget that feeling !!!!!

So cool to watch your journey to bring your baby girl home unfold and come to an end

JUlia:)

Madelyn's Mommy said...

CONGRATS! I am just know trying to get caught up on blogs and I am so happy that you are finally OUT! Praise God! Now for a quick pink.

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I love you all and I am so excited! Words cannot express my joy of seeing my little niece soon, thanks for including me in your life. Analise, we are gonna have so much fun! Can't wait for finger paints, sidewalk chalk, ice cream sundaes, books, and whatever else you little heart desires. I love you Analise!