Sunday, March 09, 2008

F.F.L. - Friends For Life

There are people in your life who are your "friends" then there are those who are your FFL's. You know, those people who you may not talk to every day or even every month but when you do talk - it's like they had been there all along. Friends who if you called them and said, " I need you." They don't ask why they just get there!!

I am blessed enough to have several of these kinds of friends in my life. Three of whom attended Analise's party. We live in three different cities but we are still just one group of giggly girls!!
The Girls
Janelle, Shannon, Amanda & Betsy

To you three, I love you more than anything in the world. If you need me, I'm there! Seeing you love my daughter like you love me - there are no words.

Betsy & Analise

Amanda & Analise

Janelle & Analise

3 comments:

Candy said...

Well You KNOW I AM HERE!!! I was PACKING ALL DAY...and then I remembered I had not done Kya's Bday Post...so still UP doing that. SO GLAD YOU BLOGED...so I can GET OFF YOUR BUTT...haha! SO I love the PICS especially Amanda with her. TOO SWEET. COME OVER FOR A PLAY DATE...its only a 2 hour drive...HAHA. I swear I won't make you take FU FU CLOTHES...Ok enough Cracking my self up. And GIRL You have to rock with BOTH your kids are ROCK STARS...Love ya

Unknown said...

I had a blast with you ladies... like no time at all had passed.

You're the greatest!

Unknown said...

Lady Evening Garments
Do take some time out to check out our enchanting and mesmerizing designs and do let us have your views…