Wednesday, January 24, 2007

little lady......

OK. So we are still waiting on I-171. Tomorrow will make 5 weeks since we had our fingerprinting done. Every day when I get home my first question to Adam is, "Did we get it?!?!" I am still waiting to come home and hear the answer "YES!" So, everyone PRAY that we get it THIS WEEK!! There is a little lady out there waiting for us!


I have curbed my anxious waiting with a little retail therapy....this is the first outfit I have purchased for Analise. I can't wait for the day that I see her wearing it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...did you get it???? ha!

so cute...girls are so fun!!!

Shannon said...

No, we didn't get it yet. So you ALL need to pray harder!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet sweet comments on my blog!!! hugs!!!! I cannot wait to follow your journey!! I will be sitting by with the hankies ready!!! They are so so so worth the wait!!! Thank you again you are so so so sweet!!! I cannot wait to follow yours!!! hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your BLOG with us...Let plan a get together in FEB... I will email you tomorrow...So excited to have another Guate Mom in my State