Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January Recap............via photos

OK, not much to post on the adoption front. So, I thought I would post a pictorial recap of January. Here it goes....




Picked out one of these. The lease is up on the truck and we wanted something with better gas mileage.








Went through this for 5 days. Please keep in mind there is no snow on the ground. That is all sleet & ice, about 4 inches of it!!!










The babies loved the cold weather. They got to wear their warm blankets and eat as much hay as they can stand. Normally, they get rationed
amounts of hay. Otherwise, they get to fat....










Hubby & I drove to Ohio to take our horse to a trainer. This was one of two pics taken on the trip....I forgot my camera charger. What a dork!!

Notice how all the branches are snapped in half from the weight of the ice!!!
Oh! I also bought two more outfits....how cute are these?!?!?
That's it for now folks!!! Expecting good news SOON about our I-171. Keep the prayers comin'!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

OK. I have no idea why thi spost looks like this....I tried to fix twice. So, it is what it is.....

The Mac Fam said...

I am so excited. I can't wait to see pics of her. I also can't wait to start shopping. Is her room ready?

Crystal said...

Prayers are comin' your way girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this post!!!! The polo dresses are just the cutest little things!!!!! oooh so cute!!!! hugs!!!